Thursday, August 23, 2007

Slack


Been a bit slack of late with blogging but the preparations with getting school work ready and up to date so I could nick off up to the Tropics for a bit was pretty much all I did for most of the first two weeks of the month after I finished the quilt- which was a hit btw.
Just heard in the last hour that the house we wanted to buy his been signed off by the vendor and I hand over the paperwork tomorrow and the process begins in earnest- It is OURS!!!!!!
Got up here last Tuesday evening and have had some full days with looking at the house in person and going sailing and planting trees with a bunch of locals doing reafforestation work etc.
Sailing I am not convinced about but getting there and we had a little visitor yesterday before sailing- a SNAKE!!!!! who cares if it is a harmless tree snake I am not fond of them to say the least and my friend I am staying with nearly wet himself laughing at my reaction.
hope to put some stuff on i have been working on while I am here but in the meantime some piccies of adventures,Ooops after schooltime here and the network lags a bit. Oh well only one piccie after all.
more soon I promise
/R

1 comment:

Dianne said...

YIPEE congratulations on getting the house, I'm so happy for you..
It doesn't suprise me your quit was a hit...