Saturday, April 12, 2008

The countdown




in three hours and seven days we will know for certain if we have sold the house.
Since we had the first open for inspection there have been about 40 people at each opening on average which is very interesting and we have received a credible offer on the house. The opinion however is that we can get more at the auction.
Not that I am looking forward to that process at all- rather nerve shredding to say the least.
We have had a fortnight of non work on the place- even to the extent of not cooking during the weekends because it might mess up the kitchen LOL and the rest of the time I have been catching up on much needed sleep.
I am hoping this week to start some work for myself as such even though the majority of my art supplies are locked in a girlfriends garage as part of the decluttering process- we are living in a display home and I have re read all of the books we kept in the shelves as part of the display process so I am rapidly getting bored as there is little else I can do to amuse myself without making a mess.
I am going to spend this week making pages for a book that I am going to ask attendees of a party to put their contact details on and decorate -or not- to their desire and bind them all with chicago screws in a cover I am planning at the moment- that I can manage without too much mess and being able to pack things away if needed if someone wants an inspection during the week.

But just trying to stay calm is not easy but the pics are the results of the work I have done over the past 5 months or so -oops 'we' LOL M.O.T.H objects!!

No comments: