Thursday, May 22, 2008

Jazzy talks again




Well things are strange here at the moment, the place is full of boxes and they are up to something but I am making sure they cant run away without me by staying close.
The never ending party has continued a little so I have had lots of visitors over the past couple of weeks and lots of nice boys to quote on the removal job.
Mummy has been doing some work but has not had time to photograph anything seeing she is stealing time at night when she should be packing boxes but she has been taking some photo's for inspiration.
And on Saturday it was SO cold I spent the entire day in front of the fire like any sensible person not like THEM who went out for dinner in the wind and rain those silly smooth skins!! Although Mum did spend an hour grooming me in front of the fire- I think she just wanted to hog the firebox and prevent this fluffy pussy from getting all the heat.
Despite the fact I grow a great winter coat I HATE the cold!!
OH well off to supervise the packing- gotta make sure Mum packs my things properly!!!

No comments: