Thursday, May 03, 2007

birthday season


It is my Auntie's birthday lunch today- this particular Auntie (I have quite a few) is a bit of a favourite of mine because she is only a few years older than moi so we have always had a bit of fun together. She was going to take me to see the Rolling Stones when I was 11 but my Mum put a stop to that little expedition. But there were a few good ones in between. Her birthday is actually tomorrow but she is working.
We dont do big expensive pressies because it is way too ridiculous in a family the size of our clan but I thought she deserved something so I ran this up this morning
Just to wax it and let it dry while I shower and then head off
She is a lady of soul and spirit.
Then back here this afternoon to create a birthday dinner for M.O.T.H and give him his surprise pressie- more on that in case he reads this before I give it to him. It's his birthday today and yes he is a little bit older than this Auntie ;-)

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Like you just ran it up in a few hours you are good, I'm sure she will love it it is really lovely..

bitchinatstitchin said...

lol it only took about an hour
thank goodness for vilene and my propensity to keep EVERYTHING lol
I sort of planned it in my head the night before and was able to lay my hands on all I needed so it didnt take very long at all