Sunday, June 24, 2007

Under offer



This might be my new home- MIGHT I did say.
M.O.T.H has actually seen it in the flesh although I found it online before he saw it. Initially the response from him and his partner in crime was very neutral which was disappointing because it had 'spoken' to me.
Anyway based on seeing floor plans, measurements and photos we decided to make an offer- I will go up in about 6 weeks to see it myself. We gave a 'credible' offer according to the estate agent so are waiting to see if it has been accepted. Here's hoping!!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Wow I lke it, it looks like you right in the forrest, I'd love the birds and animal but bugs yuck, that would be scary...

bitchinatstitchin said...

LOL M.O.T.H. and his partner in crime assure me it is screened thoroughly for bugs - it better be or they might find themselves in BIG trouble LOL