Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Still toiling

Just a quick drop in, things have been tres busy at present, between dealing with bankers, solicitors, titles office, builders etc etc as well as trying to pull off a quilt and another assignment in two weeks for assessment things have been rather hectic to say the least.
But progress:
-House mortgate documents signed - YIKES GULP pick me up off the floor
-Paint purchased for reno's- I know it has been five years since I bought paint but it is DAMNED expensive now
-Floor in last room sanded and SEALED - only twelve years after the remainder of the house LOL
Now only to paint and paint and paint -inside and out and have my delightful building buddy sort out my messes - sounds pretty simple? Dont you believe it
there is Sh*tloads to do as M.O.T.H pointed out yesterday
but hoping to manage to get my cam batteries charged to take some progress pics of assignment pieces- soon I promise.
In the meantime it is head down and tail folk and dont get in my way or I might paint you ;-)
back ASAP

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Oh Robyn, your so funny, but it is a lot of work, you know we moved every year when I was a kid and I hated it. We always had to fix up the new place.. I'm going to leave my aptment when I'm in a pine box never moving again.. Well maybe if I won the big one LOL...

bitchinatstitchin said...

you gotta laugh mate- aint worth crying as my Pop used to say
We are LONG overdue for a good toss out and tidy up and the incentive is great mate LOL.

well back to painting my favourite NOT activity LOL well not house painting