Thursday, November 22, 2007

Hard Decisions

A lot of hard decisions will have to be made over the next few weeks. Divesting myself of my treasures is not an easy task- being a natural bower bird but unfortunately I am married to a freakin' squirrel- but getting M.O.T.H. to start doing his bit of that process has NOT been easy.
I thought I would have a fight on my hand over the books- got four double stacked 6' x3' bookshelves down to two single stacked was surprisingly painless although I think he is itching to retrieve his Solzhenitsyn's.
The problem being that no one is terribly interested in them as books- apparently the charity places are awash with books etc. and none of the dealers want old stuff anymore.

I wont be doing much creative work of my own for a few weeks, my lovely builder arrives on Tuesday and I am contracted to be his labourer/runner/tea lady etc. Between then and now I am hoping to paint the hallway- all cleared this morning and just waiting for the walls to dry after their wash down. Should knock that over pretty much by tomorrow night
Picked up my folio yesterday from VU and was very pleased with my results
yippppeeeeeeeeeee
Catch when I can

No comments: