Friday, December 07, 2007

Pussy Blog- Jazzy speaks


Well it is tough at the moment at Eirene St, Mummy is busy being a builder's labourer for that slave driver builder. He keeps her working SO hard she barely has time to feed me which is JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
I could take a stand I suppose but he is such a nice man who gives me loves all the time when I fluff him with my tail. And he cuts all this stuff in the back yard that is such fun to get on my coat and drop all over the house!!

And he built this deck on the back of the house that is just PERFECT for me in the mornings to have a sunbathe and wash so I suppose I can forgive the fact that my Mum is not as scrupulous about feeding me as she usually is.
Daddy is working with him at weekends but Mummy is being the labourer although it is not all work and no play because they took a half day off yesterday and buzzed off to the Aquarium and left me out in the heat for the day the rats!! Although they did bring me some tuna so I can almost forgive them. Just wish they had brought me home something from the Aquarium tho' some might big fishies there.

wonder what he tastes like?
Well enough fluffing from me I have to chase my mum into the shower to get her out of the house for the night so I can have Daddy and and hunky builder all to myself!! MIAOW and purrs to everyone except maybe one...............
/Jazzy Jazz.

No comments: