Monday, June 19, 2006

Free as a bird

Well almost only Wednesday and Thursday to get through now. Hoping to get some work done for myself but first i am going sort out all my crap clustered around the house and re file it all- oh I know it will all migrate again around the house. I NEED A STUDIO!!
I do have a little project I am whipping through at the moment, some friends are getting a puppy and all new 'babies' need blankets but other than that I just want to sort out my gear into the things I need to have available for school and the stuff I want to play with in between and hopefully starting to incorporate my stuff into my school work.
After the conversation today with my tutors I am feeling okay about the future of my painting endeavours. *giggle* they might come to regret it now I have been given permission to test the boundaries because I have always been more than capable of pinching a bit more than the proverbial inch. Already some ideas are bubbling in my head - nutting out techniques will be fun but it might lead to a disappearance of oil paints in my life. NOT that I will regret that at all. Oh well if not a disappearance then certainly a reduction of its presence YEE HAA!!!

No comments: