Wednesday, March 21, 2007

quickie


Busy week this week with getting assignments in on time etc but all done. I have a couple of days of household stuff I really need to catch up on before I can get back to my work but I dont really mind because it has to be done sooner or later and the sooner means the sooner I can get this place on the market and move up north.
My little girl has been my constant shadow since we lost Bandit. Miss Jazzy is feeling very lonely without her big protector and now the little kitten from next door has disappeared is even more lonely but that has compensations for me when the cuddly girl curls up next to me of an evening
Back in a few days hopefully with some work to show and tell
A pic of my girl in Bandit's favourite spot which she has now claimed.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Miss Jazzy is a gorgeous cat,
Where abouts in N OZ, are you looking to move to.. I will be paitienly waiting to see any thing you do.. Do get your self a little R&R too..