Sunday, January 21, 2007

Creating havoc


is one of my favourite activities according to members of my family. I have been playing with my dyes for a couple of weeks- and getting pink and purple fingertips - and toes LOL. Despite all good intentions and wearing gloves I always manage to get coloured hands- probably because of impatience when I want to see how the dyes have taken etc.

These are a couple of pressies I am making with an eye to test marketing some work in Mossman

now all I have to do is get Ken and David to try them out

Hey guys would you wear them? LOL
The colour saturation is a bit off - will try to take a better shot tomorrow

2 comments:

Dianne said...

I finally got to do some dying with Sandy when I was in England, well it is very addictive I really loved it.. The shirts look cool nice colors.. I spilled the dye on Sandy missed myself completely..
She had 1 beautiful indigo runner and a shoe and foot to match LOL..

bitchinatstitchin said...

lol I am a queen of spills and stains- just been for my final check up with the surgeon and he commented on my blue belly button LOL I managed to soak the shirt I was wearing in Saturday and it dyed my tummy