Thursday, February 01, 2007

Away for a bit

I am heading off to North Queensland tomorrow- oops today-and wont be around for a bit. I did some more dyeing today with some really nice dark navy in the mix which gave me the effects I wanted but no pics yet because they are still curing and I probably wont be able to do much more than rinse them tomorrow and really look at them when I get back. Cant wait for that
So I thought I would leave some more music to play while I am away
This is a Billion Dollar Blues Band in my eyes- sure a tad commercial but the leader is Mr King and he does have some pretty hefty back up. Ladies and Gentlemen the legendary Louisiana Gator Boys and one special Gal.
lol see if you can recognise them?



It's a bit of a buzz to realise I have seen quite a few of these characters live

B. B. King - vocals and guitar
Jeff "Skunk" Baxter - guitar
Gary U.S. Bonds - vocals
Eric Clapton - vocals and guitar
Clarence Clemons - vocals, tenor saxophone and tambourine
Jack DeJohnette - drums
Bo Diddley - vocals and guitar
Jon Faddis - trumpet
Isaac Hayes - vocals
Dr. John - vocals and piano
Tommy McDonnell - vocals
Charlie Musselwhite - vocals and harmonica
Billy Preston - vocals and synthesizer
Lou Rawls - vocals
Joshua Redman - tenor saxophone
Paul Shaffer - director and vocals
Koko Taylor - vocals
Travis Tritt - vocals and guitar
Jimmie Vaughan - vocals and guitar
Grover Washington, Jr. - baritone saxophone
Willie Weeks - bass guitar
Steve Winwood - vocals and organ.
Enjoy the Music and life and see you around the 12th or so

No comments: