Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Back at school



School is back on and this week and last week has been a tad hectic but I have finally finished going through all my pics of Nth Qld. Because it was the Wet Season there were fungi everywhere and some really spectacular ones too
The hairy cup shaped ones were taken at the Mossman Gorge and the brilliant yellow ones in my friend's garden. Spectacular colours but like all the colours up there they seem richer and deeper. Certainly when it is a little clouded you get such rich tones and it was cloudy for all but two days really but I didnt mind in the slightest.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

LOve the mushrooms, none around in Canada lik that..I looooove the cloudy days.. Have a good week

bitchinatstitchin said...

the fungi up there are WILD
some even glow in the dark
apparently there are magic mushrooms too but I have never indulged in them